This page opens with a circle closing in.

pic

Turkish Moments Always Happening The void of insanity: Queen of the Crime Council:Kill Bill 1 Turkish Moments Always Happening

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Queen of the Crime Council:Kill Bill 1

"As your leader, I encourage you from time to time
and always in respectful manner to question my logic.
If you're unconvinced of a particular plan of action
I've decided, is the wises then tell me so.
But allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now
no subject will ever be taboo.
Except of course the subject that was just under discussion.
The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American
Hertiage as a negative, is, I collect your fucking head!
Just like this fucker right here.
Now, if any of you, son of bitches got anything else to say
Now is the fucking time!!!
I didn't think so..."
-O-Ren Ishii


One of the best scenes from Kill Bill. I love it. So I'm still in college and studying ninhongo and such, I'm majoring in broadcast and communication. Right now I go to a Radio and Television school which is cool in it's own way but in other ways its annoying. Not really my cup of tea. I want to get into advertising A.S.A.P and guess what!? I'm going to my first Otakon! I don't know what I am going to be and another thing, I found an asian market place that has awesome bubble tea! Score. So summer is going to be long. New York City is having a Japanese day Sunday June 6th! I can't waiiiit, I mean I'm sure I'm going, I took time off and everything but I still don't have a bus pass. If I can't make it I'll be alittle upset but anything that saves money is no problem for me. My, as cheesy as this sounds, 'bff' lol, right? My best friend is moving to Florida which sucks seeing as I am here in NY, ugh, we do everything together and now we wont. I'm going to suffer from withdrawl.

-Cloudo

[Oh lord please don't let me be misunderstood]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting