This page opens with a circle closing in.

pic

Turkish Moments Always Happening The void of insanity: Dont Stop Believing Turkish Moments Always Happening

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dont Stop Believing





Major Thunderstorm yesterday it was crazy! We lost power for more than 6 hours.

I went to the Dir en Grey Concert with my brother and his girlfriend only they werent on long. It was hot. I was crazy about it and everyone else was kinda like... weird about it. But what do you expect. The kitchen is being redone and everything is hectic. Bush is still the retard of this country and I just want the war to be over. A bigger mall is in the works and I cant wait to see what good stores they will have. I got to pet cookie-The squirel he's cute. I wish I got a picture of him. I start my job soon and I get to have my wisdom teeth pulled the 5th YEY! And above is a banner I made.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/diru/

Sada!
Mwuah!
-Cloud


[Im mentally mad.Imma supa sharp shoota.Sitting on the rooftop]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting